Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The personal profile:you what???

Hi and hello everyone again. A dull day in Brum...

The kitchen beckons with the untidy remnants of breakfast to clear-why does food start to look disgusting the minute you move the plate from the eating place to the washing up place...a question that may well be asked in "random question"... You will see that I am very clever at answering trick questions with trick answers.ahhhh!

This profile thing, I was happily writing my life story, explaining in details why and how this or that thing was the case, I forgot about the templates.Story of my life, what ho! I wanted to explain to you all that I am not the kind of person that has favorite films, books and so on. In any case I am not particularly interested -but please do not feel offended by this if you happen to share my taste in any of the categories offered by my new friend "the blog"-, not particularly interested I was saying to share "interests" with anyone. I like what I like and I like people whatever they like (within the legal and moral norms of course!!!).

So...many things I had written didn't "come out right" in the profile (heavily edited, that's ok I do understand the need for templates in this magical world). For instance, I wrote that having to chose my ten favorite pieces for desert island disc would probably overtax my nervous system and I would spontaneously self destroy in a puff of jumbled music notes...well I didn't quite write that, but then, do you ever write something exactly the same twice? exactly the same twice? See? I AM funny!

Someone is coming at 3 so I will go and clear up the dishes (nicer than washing up don't you think? ) I can't wait to start creating a landscape for my next blog and relating all the secrets which got edited in my personal profile manoeuvers(spelling inconclusive says my on board-in brain-robot spellcheck ...hence forward this will be expressed as "S.I.", well in keeping with the endless creation of protocols, no?)

I am letting my head work itself around the elections issues. A lifetime without the vote here (as a French citizen), has left me with a little bit of a craving for this civic right, even though logic states categorically that democracy in the way it is applied nowadays is no democracy... But all you clever bloggers who may read this already knew this! So the head is merrily working out what to do and it will let me know when it's good and ready... that's the revolutionary new Scarlet O'Hara inspired kind of "thinking". I love it, even though I know it to be profoundly wrong by mocern standards...bli bla bla bla bli bli bli blo AU REVOIR... A la vaisselle (to the washing up)! maintenant(now)! chere ame(Dear soul): j'arrive(I'm coming), j'arrive(I'm coming)! Soon come back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phill said...

Hi Jocelyne - i just wanted to say that i'm very much enjoying your blog, and thank you for linking to me!

Phill

5:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home