Wednesday, June 02, 2004

someone is coming at 1.30.....

just like yesterday, someone is coming... many visitors= little time!

Some of the thoughts I had since yesterday, regarding blogging:

1) I am quite old to be a blogger and most of the folks that links up with me on the clicky thing are very young. That's good. The older ones are a bit boring for me... who wants to know who I had lunch with -unless it's a BIG celeb, of course!-, or if I played Mah-jong with Mrs Dubceck (obscure reference to Third Rock from the Sun). So although I AM older, I am not going to bore you with that kind of stuff.

2) There is a great deal of talent and beauty out there; I realise, the WWW is also host to good, righteous folk who pursue their lives in an innocent way, perhaps revealing through their chosen links a hidden elite, a family of thinkers, artists, amazing writers and musicians- not to mention photographers. A new society, defying boundaries of geography, class and so on (although I am aware that access to internet is still, globally a huge privilege, and I am very grateful to have been granted this privilege now)

3) I really want to share my imaginary landscapes, BUT there's a bit of the critical me which is barring it for now...so hold your breath ; it will come and when the dam of magical images opens up, there will be no stopping it.

A bientot (see you soon)

1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Share your imaginary landscapes please :)

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home