Monday, June 07, 2004

comments (0)

Because I am new to the world of Blog, and because my two first posts atracted a couple of comments and the latest ones didn't, I am now thinking I am doing this all wrong and I haven't understood what is required here....It does feel brrrr to write into the void, like shooting arrows blindfolded.

My back's a bit better, laptop still not set up properly, so short/ short/ short post to-day, just a small Japoneezy song really.


Three green leaves on a stem opposite oneanother,
a bit of string white, not very long, to tie,
a straw hat (I wonder why?)
for a day of introspective pleasure.


Greetings of Peace and of Joy.

(PS & NB: I am NOT a born-again-christian)

5 Comments:

Blogger torfeida said...

Don't be discouraged! You're not doing anything wrong, I like your writing - When I read people's blogs sometimes I want to just say "I liked that post!", but that's not realy something you can keep writing in the comments, I guess ;)

4:02 pm  
Blogger torfeida said...

(ps - I know how you feel, though. I can sometimes go for over a week before I get another comment!)

4:03 pm  
Blogger paul said...

And here is a comment from me too, just to add further warm breezes.

Love and best wisheses...

8:35 pm  
Blogger 2004 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 am  
Blogger jocelyne said...

oops i didn't want to do that at all.... i wanted to see who the commenter was and read their blog... how to retrieve it? i don't know..but thank you.. whoever you may be..lots...

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home