Monday, January 10, 2005

Little boy lost

I have just received through e-mail a very sad, and yet immensely hopeful message. The photograph of a little boy of about two, taken in a hospital in Phuket. I am sending it systematically to anyone I have a (H)e(lp)-mail address for, so if you read this, it is likely that you will either have received the picture of be receiving it as I work my way through my list of email contacts. (No you won't! see further...)
But how wonderful it would be, if the originator of the message was able, through the network, to reach this little child's grand'dad, or aunty or anyone who knows who he is. When David comes to visit me to-morrow, I will ask him to put that picture on this blog...I can't think of a better baptism for using photos (long overdue) on this site.


OH!Hang on a minute, no I won't! Because, I have been informed that these e-mails, designed for the soft hearted are malicious...

Or: how to go mad with conflicting visions of events...As I am feeling ill, this is only very garbled...more to-morrow if I feel better.

Let's all send our good wishes to a little soul, anyway, lost in the midst of chaos; let us hope for/pray for/visualise/ a better future for him and countless others like him.

Jocelyne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home