Monday, December 20, 2004

the people keep a'coming and the train done gone

That's what I woke up singing this morning. Then I open the blog, and I think: that's what happens when you don't write a post: the people keep a'coming and the train done gone.

In my case, the train done gone to bed, mostly! The train done gone dog tired and kapput, so the train done gone to bed, or watch TV and that's it!

This morning the frost which graces the grey landscape with a filter of purity cheers me no end: I AM glad to be unwell, since it confines me to the warmth of my cosy home. I lack for nothing. I crave nothing, save the company of one or two special souls, on occasion.

I shall invent some interesting meals, watch some travel programmes and some of TV5's offerings in French. I shall do bits of sewing, lots of phoning.

The room I need to sort out will wait yet another day before I feel strong enough to launch the winter offensive. (although IT does offend me!!!)

I shall have a million good thoughts for all the people I know, and for all the people I do not know.

I shall have a happy day!

May you also create a life you love.

Love,

Jocelyne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home