Saturday, January 15, 2005

Technology and I...

Whilst changing the template I have lost the links to this blog. Apart from the courtesy aspect it doesn't matter that much, as you aren't losing much traffic by not appearing here, but I do like to mimic a "real" blog, so I'll be trying to regain the links...I can feel a "Technical?" coming on...( for the uninitiated, that's a phone call to one of the younger generation who can help with such matters, usually Paul - sorry Paul!)

I also lost the famous counter which confirmed the lone state of this production.

On another tack I am fast becoming addicted to "Google Whack". I may become famous in this crazed world yet!

Back to bed for more catching up with dreams,

Jocelyne

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Bowley said...

Lost in the world of "Google Whack", or just waiting for good ol' Paul to help with the blog?

We miss the words...

5:14 pm  
Blogger torfeida said...

I reckon! Almost 2 months now... hope you're ok?

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home