Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Inviting you to play a game:

In the space next to the blue blogspot, there always appear some advert vaguely related to the latest post. I propose trying to "manifest" certain adverts by writing trigger words as part of your blog. Now for starters let's try and manifest an advert relating to travelling in Egypt, say!

We may want to talk about the Great Pyramids, the Valley of the Kings,  sandy deserts, a trip on the Nile, Cairo and so on.... See if you can do it? I am going to post this just to see what happens to the adverts. (Two posts ago, I got offers of sink drainers... I wonder why?)

See the way an idle mind uses any opportunity to remain idle!

Off to Egypt I go,

Smiles and benevolent thoughts from your favorite traveller,

Jocelyne

PS Just checked: it's still the drainers; drat!


3 Comments:

Blogger jocelyne said...

May be this "advert thing" only works if you have comments on a post.... worth a try! By the way, love your writing- oh thanks!- but you're a bit lazy, -oh, sorry! (Told you I was getting confused)

12:05 pm  
Blogger paul said...

I've always fancied checking out alexandria... and I've had several weeks of being offered the chance to rent Bollywood DVDs at low-low prices! : )

12:37 pm  
Blogger paul said...

I've always fancied checking out alexandria... and I've had several weeks of being offered the chance to rent Bollywood DVDs at low-low prices! : )

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home