Thursday, July 15, 2004

MY BLOG has been reprieved !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Well, I really scared myself: I deleted my blog. (I even told a couple of people about it...)

Then I was asked to re-instate it, because it WAS after all giving pleasure and food for thought to others...

Blog support have responded magnificently, and retrieved the whole ka-boggle.

I am not doing a big post just now, because I need to have breakfast, but I wanted to reconnect as soon as possible and celebrate the return of the prodigal.

Soon come back,

Jocelyne

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Yay! Hurray! Songs of joy are to be sung from the rooftops!!

5:43 pm  
Blogger torfeida said...

Great! I'm glad you're back :)

1:20 am  
Blogger Phill said...

Hi Jocelyne - I always read your blog and it's one of my favourites, so i'm very glad that you are back!

Phill

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home