Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Trust

I was reflecting yesterday about the notion of Trust: how precious it is to be able to trust another person and what it means. I am very privileged that there are several, almost many, people I do trust. That means they are respectful of confidential information, sure, but much, much more than that. It also means they don't judge (see previous blog), they don't interfere, they accept you as you are, eccentricities and all, they wish you well regardless of circumstances, they behave like a guardian angel would.

When someone comes on the horizon that I feel I can't trust, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And it is a pity for them: they miss out on a wonderful feeling: isn't it just lovely to be able to drop your guard and just BE...?

For me, each time it's like revisiting the innocence of childhood , so I thank all those wonderful souls out there with whom I can share a little of my journey without carrying the clanging armour of distrust. I don't know why I chose to write this as it's hardly entertaining stuff...but there you go.

About BIG-BLOTHER, Tor tells me that you opt for a feed back review, you don't have it thrust upon you as it were. Ah good! That feels better, doesn't it?

A REQUEST:

If anyone out there can tell me how to write French accents in a blog I would be most grateful, I have asked blog support, but they are no doubt immensely busy and I await an answer.( I am using the universal coding thingy).

No stories come to mind to-day, how strange!

Sorry, I'm sure Mind will bubble up again soon. Meanwhile I'll be good....promised!

5 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Isn't trust just the most comfortable feeling in the world?

5:44 pm  
Blogger jocelyne said...

thank you very much. I will try the way you suggest I have now found another way also to do the same thing it goes & # 224 (without breaks)forà and so on and so forth... Read your Web page, lovely! Happy Father's day...anyway.

6:22 pm  
Blogger jocelyne said...

oops missed a pause between for and à...will learn

6:24 pm  
Blogger jocelyne said...

oops missed a pause between for and à...will learn

6:24 pm  
Blogger jocelyne said...

Well, there's a novel way to get lots of comments, serial posting of your own... It's another OOOPs from this lady....

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home