Sunday, June 20, 2004

Not very inspired,but I want to say hello!

All day long I sit here singing songs for everyone...

That's what came to my mind as I started to write (Beatles,Mother Nature's son- if I got that right!)

I've been on the Blogger site for just over an hour now, I've posted comments to perfect strangers. I am trying to find out how you do accents on a blog text- because I also write in French, see!-

So all day long, yesterday I was having deep philosophical thoughts that would have made perfect blogging material, but this morning they have flown off like my flowers in the Zimbabwean bush.

I don't like writing when I have little time and now I have little time because I spent too much of it visiting you all.

So a very bland, but all the same loving, log.

Just in case that's not enough:

On this morning's journeys, I came across a quote that someone wanted explained. It went something like this: "no matter how many zillions of years a star may shine, it will never be able to wipe out the darkness at the heart of man"...or words to that effect. The meaning of this seemed eerily clear to me, and in a comment I think I may have posted (but didn't manage to see, as I'd lost the link and can't remember anything about it and don't know how to find it again...BOO to me for lack of attention and expertise!) I took the liberty to share my view on that quote: that our mission as human beings IS to become light and to eradicate all the darkness in ourselves; this we do from the day we are born through all relationships, language, thoughts and actions. There is truth in that quote, but we don't need to be sad about it as the joy is in the journey. When we are perfect beings, we won't be in a body any more...

Looking forward to an angelic state...(check the book by Bernard Werber: l'Empire des Anges if you can)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home