Friday, November 05, 2004

I have been reminded ...

...that it is NOT the first time that I felt so good being by myself, and that I had already written about that very feeling. Oh well! You see, what happens when you concentrate so much in the present moment is that the rest disappears, and in true short-attention-span-gold-fish-in-a-bowl mode , you rediscover stuff over and over again: never get bored, life is marvellous....

So no real apologies for repeating myself: if I have forgotten, I'm sure noone else (apart from he who remembers everything with his super brain! -a wink and a smile here, you know who you are!) would have remembered either.

Have yourself a lovely autumn day in the northen hemisphere and spring day in the south,

LOVE anyway,

Jocelyne

1 Comments:

Blogger MrOrsom said...

Thank you. I did have a lovely autumn day on Friday!

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home